:/Had to update a few details with toyota gb yesterday. Been told ‘they should start to deliver the GR86’s in December.’
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:/Had to update a few details with toyota gb yesterday. Been told ‘they should start to deliver the GR86’s in December.’
December? Hopefully this isn’t another delay =[Had to update a few details with toyota gb yesterday. Been told ‘they should start to deliver the GR86’s in December.’
But they promised monthly delays...December? Hopefully this isn’t another delay =[
Yh I thought it was going to be November. Like a few others in here. Just hope they got it wrong. Will see.December? Hopefully this isn’t another delay =[
OPTIMISTIC MODE ACTIVATED: At least this gives the insurance companies more time to get the GR86 on their systems to facilitate sensibly priced policies...December? Hopefully this isn’t another delay =[
Those of us that will be using it as a daily driver! Cars like this can be even more fun when the roads are slippy, and I have every intention of spending more time driving it than washing or looking at it.At this point, what's the point? Who's going to drive theirs in winter? It will be absolute PITA to move mine to get it wrapped and then back to the garage...
Me too, TUK have been telling me December for the last few weeks and I'll be happy to get it and drive it through winter.Those of us that will be using it as a daily driver! Cars like this can be even more fun when the roads are slippy, and I have every intention of spending more time driving it than washing or looking at it.
Which if they do that I'd be tempted to say I'll have it in March. Almost a year is a joke especially when the cars are here!I've got the awful feeling that what I predicted several weeks ago is coming true - they don't have a delivery timeline, so rather than being open about it, they are just working on a rolling estimate. Wouldn't be surprised if we hear nothing and then the next time someone gives them a ring toward the end of November it will be "hoping to start delivery in January"
Drifting in the snow - think there was a US review who said stick a couple of winter tyres on and you're ready to go.Those of us that will be using it as a daily driver! Cars like this can be even more fun when the roads are slippy, and I have every intention of spending more time driving it than washing or looking at it.
Mine will never see a salted road, so just hope I don't have to collect it when theyve been salted.At this point, what's the point? Who's going to drive theirs in winter? It will be absolute PITA to move mine to get it wrapped and then back to the garage...