GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

The Remark is great and several of us have them. It's made the car for me along with getting the geo done.
I meant no disrespect, it’s probably just not an exhaust for me. Having wasted nearly £3k to modify a system and have it produce intolerable levels of drone, I’m wary of doing the same again with the GR86. Some have said that the Remark produces drone at 2K & 4K and one user stating that in top gear at 50mph it is ‘drone city’. It’s hard to know what to believe unless you can fit/try every exhaust personally…
 
I have the remark and it definitely makes the car more enjoyable. But yes it’s perhaps a little too loud, especially if the back seats are down as I have all the time. I only really do short trips atm so for me it’s great but I haven’t yet gone on a long drive so might change my mind. It only cost £75 to get it fitted so if I decide its getting too much I just revert back to stock.
 
I hope you’re right. The economic landscape has changed a fair bit in the last 18 months so any hit they take will deliver an element of karma/schadenfreude.
"Reduced to £24,995 can't seem to shift it mate"

when-the-show-is-over-650x440.webp
 
I see someone is importing orange ones.
If that pistonheads article about the 40th anniversary model is correct, the £££s look pretty compelling. Equivalent of £21k to buy a new one in Japan…
Not sure how much import costs would be on top of that though
 
If that pistonheads article about the 40th anniversary model is correct, the £££s look pretty compelling. Equivalent of £21k to buy a new one in Japan…
Not sure how much import costs would be on top of that though
surely it would be leas than uk list in total?

Suppose your warranty would be out the window like.
 
If that pistonheads article about the 40th anniversary model is correct, the £££s look pretty compelling. Equivalent of £21k to buy a new one in Japan…
Not sure how much import costs would be on top of that though

Around £28,000 after shipping, import duty and VAT.
 
My car sold yesterday, it had been with a dealer for a few weeks on sale or return.
I had it for 6 months, red with 1300 miles, some PPF & Ceramic coat.
Actually made a small profit.
Lovely car whoever bought it, but we never gelled with it, mainly because of the sensitive throttle.
So its goodbye from me, its been great on here, very friendly & helpful.
Definitely one of the better forums I have ever been on.
 
My car sold yesterday, it had been with a dealer for a few weeks on sale or return.
I had it for 6 months, red with 1300 miles, some PPF & Ceramic coat.
Actually made a small profit.
Lovely car whoever bought it, but we never gelled with it, mainly because of the sensitive throttle.
So its goodbye from me, its been great on here, very friendly & helpful.
Definitely one of the better forums I have ever been on.
Glad you had a positive outcome there.

Take care and all the best for your future motoring endeavours!
 
Back
Top