GRavel Trap
Obsessed member
Maybe they're using a random number generator to decide?Usually the prices go down, not up!
If so, I'm waiting for £18, 612...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe they're using a random number generator to decide?Usually the prices go down, not up!
MuppetJoker. Now £34,750.
Odd - I see 66 HXE as £33,500 on Autotrader. And the cheapest as V4 NCE at £32,000 (sold by the 14th or it stays!)
Still showing for meThe red one has now sold.
Still showing for me
It's now at £35,750Joker. Now £34,750.
Yep. And it is all my own fault.It's now at £35,750
I can't help feeling they're reading this thread and changing it for a laugh.
I'm going to buy it now before it becomes totally unaffordable.
Well you won’t be loaning until 2025 at the earliest.Loan rates at 7% are not helping the car market at all
Weird thing is back in the day I would happily pay 9% on a car loan now I refuse to pay more than 4%.
Autotrader now has one of the first Toyota GB press cars for sale. GX22ZBD is at Snows Toyota in Southampton with an advertised price of £34,999. It’s the car used by Top Gear and other publications in their original UK road tests but at 8500 miles, will the press car history make it more desirable long term or just a well used (in its first year) car versus most of the more pampered lower mileage customer owned cars?
I test drove the Monte Carlo Blue Brera (WV06ENW) driven by James May in Top Gear (the one where Clarkson had the TT and Hammond the RX8). It was on sale at an Alfa dealer in Amersham just a year or so after it was on the show, good looking car but you could see it had had a hard life. I really wanted to love it but it didn’t drive that well so passed in the end (it's no longer registered so I probably made the right decision).Autotrader now has one of the first Toyota GB press cars for sale. GX22ZBD is at Snows Toyota in Southampton with an advertised price of £34,999. It’s the car used by Top Gear and other publications in their original UK road tests but at 8500 miles, will the press car history make it more desirable long term or just a well used (in its first year) car versus most of the more pampered lower mileage customer owned cars?
It’s the car used by Top Gear and other publications in their original UK road tests
My GT86 was an ex demo, I bought it with 300 miles on the clock at 6 months old and it gave me 9 years of fault free ownership...but yeah, I think I'd avoid an ex demo that I know had been a press car. Especially when you read the reviews which talk with accompanying photographs of the car going sideways![]()
Ah, the famous Zebedee emerges from the twilight zone of press duty.Autotrader now has one of the first Toyota GB press cars for sale. GX22ZBD is at Snows Toyota in Southampton with an advertised price of £34,999. It’s the car used by Top Gear and other publications in their original UK road tests but at 8500 miles, will the press car history make it more desirable long term or just a well used (in its first year) car versus most of the more pampered lower mileage customer owned cars?
I’ve seen two demo GR86s and both were sold.. the white one in Stockport was off limits for even looking inside and you couldn’t drive it.. the red on at my local dealer in Deeside had 50 miles on it when I drove it but they had already agreed a saleThat sounds reasonable, given the low mileage. There are going to be 40+ ex demo cars coming up for sale at the end of the year. Can imagine they have had a hard life, not just from customers but from the staff. My cousin is a fleet mechanic and always has access to cars. They get thrashed, he has told me about competitions trying to get the lowest MPG popping out to get lunch. Even worse with electric cars. How much range can you lose in a mile![]()