GR Yaris GR Yaris Phone holder from Brodit (add others that you know of :-)

I'd be more concerned about the car then my phone if I hit a deep pot hole :D


Wireless charging or charging via the USB connection on the mount?
The cable is connected to the mount, no cable to the phone.

But.... It does not charge the phone. I have tried without the protection frame on the phone but won't help 🤷‍♂️
 
Stuck at home taking my turn to have a bit of Covid, so I decided to finally sort out a phone mount instead of using the slot between the cup holders . I’ve recently upgraded my old Iphone a couple of weeks ago and had been hoping to use a MagSafe vent mount under the infotainment screen. It didn’t quite fit, so I decided to order the Brodie, dismantle the vent mount and mate the magnetic part to the Brodit mount.

Looking forward to getting it on the car, should be an ideal solution for me as long as it fits over the TRD fake carbon trim.

View attachment 1015 View attachment 1016 View attachment 1017
Hey man would you be able to advise the part number for magsafe magnetic part you used, can't seem to find it. Wanting to make the same setup :)
 
Back
Top