GR Yaris GR ECU update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 534
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Hi,

Does anyone know about the rumour circulating that there is an ECU update (recall) for the GRY that boosts power too?
 
Hi,

Does anyone know about the rumour circulating that there is an ECU update (recall) for the GRY that boosts power too?
not heard.
In Japan they have this GR Garage Kinto Factory service where car's boost, throttle response, AWD bias and steering(?) can be adjusted to driver's liking.
Is this what you were thinking or something like ECU update / recall?


0824_02.jpg
 
I've seen a UK owners post (on the other side). Reckons his car is boosting more following a recent service.
 
I'm scheduled for an ECU software update on Tuesday 10th. Running the car with DTUK off now, so I can compare the feeling with updated software.
 
I think I 've read that the last Gr's comes with 39Nm of torque, I think the first model come with 37Nm, there is a turbo increase on midrange rpms in the last models, but the final power its the same.
 
I think I 've read that the last Gr's comes with 39Nm of torque, I think the first model come with 37Nm, there is a turbo increase on midrange rpms in the last models, but the final power its the same.

Got a source for that?
 
I think I 've read that the last Gr's comes with 39Nm of torque, I think the first model come with 37Nm, there is a turbo increase on midrange rpms in the last models, but the final power its the same.
so same as the special editions? hmm..
 
I think I 've read that the last Gr's comes with 39Nm of torque, I think the first model come with 37Nm, there is a turbo increase on midrange rpms in the last models, but the final power its the same.
Afaik there is a Japanese specific Kinto performance update for normal models and the GRMNs all have the extra torque.
 
Back
Top