Germy
Devoted member
- Dec 6, 2021
- 94
- 106
Fancied a dash cam so picked up a Garmin Mini 2 with a student discount (via Totum Card) for £60
Added in the OBD power cable (so no hard wiring required to use park mode) at £40
For £100 all in and fitted (very easy DIY job as you can imagine) I'm very pleased.
Will upload a sample of video in the comments when I get 5.
www.garmin.com
Added in the OBD power cable (so no hard wiring required to use park mode) at £40
For £100 all in and fitted (very easy DIY job as you can imagine) I'm very pleased.
Will upload a sample of video in the comments when I get 5.
Garmin Dash Cam™ Mini 2 | Car Dash Cam
Dash Cam Mini 2 is a tiny in-car camera with voice control, 1080p recording, automatic video saving, & monitoring options when you’re away from your parked car.
