GR Yaris ECU solution .... Is it real???

Our Stage 1 development is complete for a stock car, stock exhaust, stock airbox, 99 RON fuel. The results are on our Facebook page for those who are interested.
I'll be contacting you in the next week or 2 . Looking for a custom map with eventuri intake, OPF delete with HKS Super Turbo exhaust. Happy to travel to Bristol.

And if possible lane assist & start stop permanently off with IMT permanently on? Not too bothered about these but would be nice to have.
 
I'll be contacting you in the next week or 2 . Looking for a custom map with eventuri intake, OPF delete with HKS Super Turbo exhaust. Happy to travel to Bristol.

And if possible lane assist & start stop permanently off with IMT permanently on? Not too bothered about these but would be nice to have.
No problem Daz, just let us know when you're ready. Please allow for the full day when you travel to us because the car will not leave the dyno until we are 100% happy with it.

As for the lane assist, start stop etc the best option at the moment is the plug and play looms which one of the guys on the forum can offer which keeps these on/off by default.
 
Not everyone has Facebook. Just sayin'...
Good point Duke, apologies. I was away from the computer when I posted earlier.

277581955_960410621343976_2757515562394888487_n.webp
 
The new HQ is in Bristol Dean.

P.s. we are still loving the titanium shims you had made for us.

Excellent đŸ‘Œ

Not melted the new calipers since fitting them!

20220328_160324.webp


I thought Bristol was the old one. I read "central location" somewhere?
 
Excellent đŸ‘Œ

Not melted the new calipers since fitting them!

I thought Bristol was the old one. I read "central location" somewhere?
Great stuff. We have done a few track days in ours and have been mighty impressed by the difference they make.

The other workshops are in North Devon and Carluke, Scotland so Bristol is more 'central' for us if that makes sense. The new HQ is in Avonmouth just off the M5 so easily accessible from most places :)
 
Last edited:
We have done a few track days in ours and have been mighty impressed by the difference they make.

The other workshops are in North Devon and Carluke, Scotland so Bristol is more 'central' for us if that makes sense. The new HQ is in Avonmouth just off the M5 so easily accessible from most places :)

Bet you're busy with all of that going on. I see the posts with the rollers going in. I can't wait to get mine done!
 
Last edited:
No problem Daz, just let us know when you're ready. Please allow for the full day when you travel to us because the car will not leave the dyno until we are 100% happy with it.

As for the lane assist, start stop etc the best option at the moment is the plug and play looms which one of the guys on the forum can offer wh
eps these on/off by default.

No problem Daz, just let us know when you're ready. Please allow for the full day when you travel to us because the car will not leave the dyno until we are 100% happy with it.

As for the lane assist, start stop etc the best option at the moment is the plug and play looms which one of the guys on the forum can offer which keeps these on/off by default.
That's absolutely fine with me!
 
Bet you're busy with all of that going on. I see the posts with the rollers going in. I can't wait to get mine done!
It's a busy time that's for sure. We should have results for cars with exhaust mods etc soon so keep an eye on the page and you know where we are if we can help.
 
Last edited:
I'll be contacting you in the next week or 2 . Looking for a custom map with eventuri intake, OPF delete with HKS Super Turbo exhaust. Happy to travel to Bristol.

And if possible lane assist & start stop permanently off with IMT permanently on? Not too bothered about these but would be nice to have.
Thats two of us wanting roughly the same, i also would like a higher idle to help with initial throttle response, as its very laggy when you blip the throttle. (no the peddlebox does not make any difference) with initial throttle response.
 
Back
Top