GR Supra DME locked

Kiwi Greg

Obsessed member
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
263
Reaction score
367
Location
New Zealand
Just got my second service (2 years old already)

Toyota did the brake recall reflash etc

Long & short of it the DME is now locked & requires bench unlocking, good times....

Just in the process of trying to find someone in this country that can bench unlock it so I can get my tune back on it

Otherwise I will have to send it to Aussie or USA..... :rolleyes:

Hope I can get it sorted soon, just wouldn't be cricket if my GRY was faster than my Supra :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Just got my second service (2 years old already)

Toyota did the brake recall reflash etc

Long & short of it the DME is now locked & requires bench unlocking, good times....

Just in the process of trying to find someone in this country that can bench unlock it so I can get my tune back on it

Otherwise I will have to send it to Aussie or USA..... :rolleyes:

Hope I can get it sorted soon, just wouldn't be cricket if my GRY was faster than my Supra :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you tried speaking to whiffbits
 
I'm going to have to send the DME to the States...

Gets worse I stood on it at 30-40 MPH a couple of times on the long way home last night, got a check engine light & the TC didn't even come on...normally the TC getting mad is a given

Off to the dealership again today

I reckon my GRY would clean it up now, if I don't pull the DME out today & have the supra still running in the weekend I will test it



Seems to be a common problem....
 
Last edited:
πŸ€” I'm sure I've read recently of someone taking theirs back to Lichfield who managed to download the tune again.
 
Well I took it out o Friday & its off to Aussie



Hopefully it doesn't take long but in this climate & time of year who knows ?
 
Well I finally got my DME back from Aussie this morning, freight sucks by the way...Cadetech did a great job, thanks Guys :cool:

I put it back in the car this morning & flashed my BM3 tune into it, happy days (y)
 
Back
Top