Kiwi Greg
Obsessed member
Just got my second service (2 years old already)
Toyota did the brake recall reflash etc
Long & short of it the DME is now locked & requires bench unlocking, good times....
Just in the process of trying to find someone in this country that can bench unlock it so I can get my tune back on it
Otherwise I will have to send it to Aussie or USA.....
Hope I can get it sorted soon, just wouldn't be cricket if my GRY was faster than my Supra


Toyota did the brake recall reflash etc
Long & short of it the DME is now locked & requires bench unlocking, good times....
Just in the process of trying to find someone in this country that can bench unlock it so I can get my tune back on it
Otherwise I will have to send it to Aussie or USA.....
Hope I can get it sorted soon, just wouldn't be cricket if my GRY was faster than my Supra

