GR Yaris CLOTHING

Bat out of Hell

Totally Hooked
Feb 17, 2022
Bedfordshire
I think it would be a great idea. But having been involved in club regalia in the past it can be costly.

Buying a good quality Polo shirt and then having it embroidered with the club logo isn't cheap. The only way to reduce costs are by buying in bulk which is a big gamble when this club runs because of some dedicated GR owners with no financial input from our forum.

The only thing we can do is, design a badge and then make it available so we can buy our own clothing then find someone who can transfer the design on to your clothing

Reactions: KevinA

Lauren

Zookeeper
Staff member
Nov 22, 2021
South Manchester
I think it would be a great idea. But having been involved in club regalia in the past it can be costly.

Buying a good quality Polo shirt and then having it embroidered with the club logo isn't cheap. The only way to reduce costs are by buying in bulk which is a big gamble when this club runs because of some dedicated GR owners with no financial input from our forum.

The only thing we can do is, design a badge and then make it available so we can buy our own clothing then find someone who can transfer the design on to your clothing

These days you can do a deal with a shop and they just make and ship to order. On one of my other clubs we'd sell embroidered polo shirts for £18. We'd sometimes do a bulk run on hoodies to get different colours over what they normally offer.

It's not really active now but you can see the options here:

jsm

Absorbed member
Jan 4, 2022
My BIL owns a printing and embroidery business and can do polos, tshirts, caps, hoodies etc.

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
We are happy to do something, just need to find the right company to work with.

@jsm drop me a message with the details and I can take a look. (y)

cuddles

Obsessed member
Feb 6, 2022
Can I have a badge that says "It's small and chunky, but it gives me a lot of fun".
Obviously in GR colours.