Event πŸŽŒ The Japfest 2023 Thread | 23/4/23 at Silverstone Circuit

Has anybody staying at the Hilton on Saturday night booked for dinner there ?
I wasn't aware that booking was necessary!
Hey ho... if it's full I shall rely on Uber Eats / Deliveroo / Just Eat to bring me something highly nutritious

Just so long as the bar is open (y)
 
Last edited:
If anyone is interested in a full unused lanoguard ultimate kit? Thought I would put it here first as I could bring it along next weekend to save postage. Asking Β£110.
Screenshot_2023-04-16-18-26-06-944_com.android.chrome.jpg
IMG_20230416_174324.jpg
 
Can i strongly advise everyone to take a packed lunch? Catering truck queues last year were an absolute joke from well before the event officially started. I managed to get a coffee very early on with no wait, but from very shortly afterwards it was utter chaos.
I can highly agree!! I joined a queue for a Tower Burger which despite the extortionate asking price was a couple of burgers, cheese, bacon, salad...looked just the job!! By the time I arrived to order my desired choice, I ended up with a bit of sweaty chicken in a bun!! :ROFLMAO:
 
I can highly agree!! I joined a queue for a Tower Burger which despite the extortionate asking price was a couple of burgers, cheese, bacon, salad...looked just the job!! By the time I arrived to order my desired choice, I ended up with a bit of sweaty chicken in a bun!! :ROFLMAO:
Go get loads of food from subway on route!
We are πŸ˜‚πŸš—πŸ’¨
 
If you login to your Japfest account, you'll find your ticket and car pass that'll need printing.

Assuming mine is correct we are stand B11.
 
Hi,
I see from the Website clubs can enter from 7am, but will we need to stay until 5pm as it’s not clear anywhere?
 
Just a quick aside. I know a few people have been waiting for us to get PPF material back in stock, and I'm happy to say that we now have plenty. If anyone wants to order before midday Friday for me to bring them along on Sunday I'd be happy to do so.

Same goes for anything else in the store (y)

Link to the store
 
Hey Sticky, I'm after a custom Sunstrip and Sill strip? I'm been trying to PM you but not gotten reply...
 
Back
Top