Are you joining us?Can confirm, at least one GR86 will be there, source - me![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you joining us?Can confirm, at least one GR86 will be there, source - me![]()
Should be able to get Β£3.99 back. Last year they used eventbrite for the ticket ordering and processing. This year they must want to be cutting the additional cost of that, so have gone for this archaic system instead. Then have the cheek to ask for Β£3.99 for the privilege, and in your case, twice.Sorted it. Cost me an extra Β£3.99 to do it for no reason I can fathom. Β£27.98 in total. Think it was the booking fee, which seems extortionate
Yep I'm booking a premier inn near by on the saturday and making a weekend of itAre you joining us?
![]()
in a Subaru 555 jacket.I will be joining you on the club stand. Usual wheels
Yes! I wonder if we'd be able to get a Supra and original Yaris GRMN to complete the set?Ticket purchased using club code, please add me to the list!
Think I've got everyone so far.....
Updated list:
If you are going, please book your ticket asap - the more people who book using our code, potentially the better location GR-Zoo will receive and benefit from early bird pricing. Remember this is a stand for Toyota GR cars only.
All booked,
Add me to the list, I have booked- GR SupraThink I've got everyone so far.....
Updated list: