Recent content by WO11DSY

  1. W

    GR86 GR86 Confessions

    That’s a great effort, love it😂
  2. W

    GR86 GR86 Confessions

    Guess as I commented I should make a confession! My car has just gone over 4k miles, has two kerbed wheels as well as many a stone chip from daily motorway driving and friends slick tyres on a weekend… and I could not care less! It’s my car and I waited 9 months, I’m going to use it as intended...
  3. W

    GR86 GR86 Confessions

    Out of interest @SJR202, what colour wheels were you thinking of? As a silver owner (with a few kerbed wheels…) I’m going to do a colour change as black is always dirty!
  4. W

    GR86 Boot closing strap - saving dirty hands and paint marks.

    Can’t believe I haven’t come across this yet! Would love to order one @PVGR
  5. W

    Deliveries have started at last (for some), so, first impressions...

    Can confirm the Starbucks I went through this morning had that high a window I had to get out the car to get my coffee😂
  6. W

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Car collected this morning, no goodies at all in the car apart from the dealer key tag they left on!
  7. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Eventually happened, car collected this morning absolutely over the moon (even if the handover in a building site was less than ideal) feels like a cayman with the weight over the front instead. Very glad with Silver as well, now to put as many miles on as possible this weekend!
  8. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    I was told 5 cars coming to Durham and non to Gateshead so that’s interesting to hear! There is @grzoostuff, @R99HDY and myself on the forum going to Durham. Another of my friends is waiting for his coming in March and apparently another car in Durham who we don’t know in Red.
  9. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    May have seen a frosty white one waiting for it’s new home… (Sorry mate I got overly excited and completely forgot to take a picture for you lol)
  10. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Just been to see my car as it arrived this morning, excited is an understatement! Noticed the lines from the film where they had been ripped off on one side(but hadn’t been removed on the other side) weren’t as bad as what I’ve seen on others so happy for them to rinse the car off seeing as my...
  11. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Just cancelled my slot at the detailers for Monday, there is a deposit I won’t be getting back 😡 Got to say I’m furious at this point the fact I have been told two firm dates it was turning up just this month (not to mention the dates throughout the year) and yet I still don’t have a car is...
  12. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    I also called today to ask about raising an official complaint, was told (nicely) that it wouldn’t help solve my current issue and wouldn’t lead to an outcome, not sure what else you can do though. Count yourself lucky, at least your car is at the dealer!😀
  13. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Also just got off the phone with them, car was due to be delivered on the 2nd now it’s looking unlikely it’s going to be this week at all. Seems to be the fault of the team who are doing the updates and PDI’s at Derby. I’m furious but no point taking it out on the Buy Online team as they...
  14. W

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Well that’s just nuts… called my local centre and I can’t test drive the car I’ve ordered due to my age😂
  15. W

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Mine and the pearl white are due to be delivered at the same time so we will do a double collection, unfortunately the blue has a 2024 delivery got to feel sorry for him!
Back
Top