Recent content by Tushki

  1. T

    GR86 A little art project

    Great, thanks @Triggaaar , I've done the same. @Chrisshortys I've ordered via the link. Could I have it in "Red" color please? Thanks!!
  2. T

    GR86 A little art project

    Thanks! I'd need her email id.
  3. T

    GR86 A little art project

    How do I select the color while ordering using the link provided? Cant see an option to choose color, or a free form text field to mention the color.
  4. T

    GR86 A little art project

    Awaiting your response on the color. Keen to order one for myself using the link provided asap : )
  5. T

    GR86 A little art project

    Me too - please do consider making it for us :)
  6. T

    GR86 GR86 - My review after 3k miles and why I'm selling it.

    Well said - ditto thoughts!
  7. T

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    Haha.. an inadvertent but hard earned achievement I must admit.. having gone through the difficult decision of selling and then another long wait and gamble for a new one! Its really nice to see you back here after all these months mate..and still as enthusiastic as ever :)
  8. T

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    So I usually don't like white cars but this particular car looks good in white as that color shows off all the lines. stock black wheels, mirrors contrast well. I will probably wrap the roof black along with a black spoiler (one of our fellow members here did that and it looked the part)...
  9. T

    GR86 GR86 - The “I’m thinking of cancelling / did cancel my order” thread

    The way you've phrased the question implies you've probably made your decision, and are looking for an approval/endorsement. Well I'll share with you my experience - I bought a Magnetite GR86 in first batch. It was a blind order as noone had seen the colors in person at the time, and I usually...
  10. T

    GR86 GR86 - My review after 3k miles and why I'm selling it.

    Are more recent 3rd gen Elises any better? Keen to hear views from others.. as I’m seriously considering replacing mine with it.
  11. T

    GR86 GR86 - My review after 3k miles and why I'm selling it.

    Agree - its not a daily.. it's weekend fun car, but wins by a mile in that category if that thats what you are after IMO.
  12. T

    GR86 GR86 - My review after 3k miles and why I'm selling it.

    Am I the only one who finds omission of an Elise odd here. Surely one of the, if not the, best car for steering/shift feel and light weight, is quick enough, and even comes with a hardtop option for the macho men ;)
  13. T

    GR86 "That's a fresh whip bruv"; or the Toyota GR86 collated feedback thread

    That's quite a statement for the understated Magnetite :)
  14. T

    GR86 What did you do with your GR86 today

    Brightened up the cabin for under £5
  15. T

    GR86 "That's a fresh whip bruv"; or the Toyota GR86 collated feedback thread

    This Gen Z and their obsession with Turbo
Back
Top