Recent content by Darrellium

  1. D

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    After a call from the dealer stating that the car had arrived, I took the decision to cancel. Enjoy the car all, I look forward to spotting them in the wild :)
  2. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    It looks like it sold quickly enough.
  3. D

    GR86 Flippers Support Group

    Thank you FACA Luke for opening up. It's a difficult subject but openness and honesty will allow us to get through this. Please allow me to congratulate you on your new job, your new wife, your ex-wife, your new child and the all round strength of your virility. Although it's a shame you have...
  4. D

    GR86 Flippers Support Group

    I'm only joking bud, bit of a light hearted thread this. Just making light of the general experience buying these cars, thus the "forum is for GR86 order victims".
  5. D

    GR86 Flippers Support Group

    Sorry, the rest of the forum is for GR86 order victims. This thread is a safe space for flippers, thank you for respecting this.
  6. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    I've messaged a bunch of dealers and so far, nobody is offering over list, dealers citing the current speculating at 36k on AT and these don't seem to be shifting. Considering cancelling again!
  7. D

    GR86 Flippers Support Group

    Could be the Fk All group going by some statements about low values
  8. D

    GR86 Flippers Support Group

    Thought I'd start this thread for us Flippers to provide support and kindness to each other as we go through our flipping experiences. We've all been through a lot, having moved to other cars due to the long and unclear delays after our initial orders. As we provide a valuable service to those...
  9. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    Perhaps they'd prefer a real person has it for that price rather than a dealer? I don't have any such scruples
  10. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    As a potential flippee here are my thoughts: - This is such a good car I'd be happy to keep it if the selling price isn't tempting - If I couldn't keep it and the prices are RRP, I have one friend that has expressed interest and one other who may very well want it, so I'd rather they had it for...
  11. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    I think he's trying to secure a sale before he actually accepts the car.
  12. D

    GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

    Is anyone willing to disclose the dealers who have offered 36k? I'd be happy shipping it straight in for that
  13. D

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    My first BMW 128ti was stolen off the transporter on its way to be delivered. Couldn't make it up
Back
Top