GR Yaris Wireless android auto options

mag

Absorbed member
Joined
May 13, 2023
Messages
59
Reaction score
52
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Has anybody used something other than Carlinkit and cplay2air which definitely works with the Yaris?

I used a Carlinkit 4.0 for 1 month and then it randomly stopped connecting to the car. I then bought a cplay2air which didn't work right out the box. I've tried the firmware fixes for both and using better cables but no dice.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I thought this was going to be a simple mod but it's turning out to be pretty expensive for what it is!
 
Using Carsifi. Works fine.

 
So I managed to get the Carlinkit 4.0 to work again by deleting all personal data from the head unit under the set up menu. I don't know what caused the issue but that seemed to fix it

The Cplay2air is still a dud. It connects to the car but the Bluetooth and WiFi don't work. I asked Cplay2air for a return and refund but they are only offering a return date outside of their refund window. Not a great experience with them tbh
 
Back
Top