GR Yaris White Convenience pack at Caffeine and Machine (GR04 M_ _ _)

Dav1d

Totally Hooked
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
526
Reaction score
779
I am sure this is somebody on here as I recognise the numberplate! I looked for you as I hadn’t seen a conv pack in real life before and would’ve been cool to hear about the light bar. I parked through in the main car park. While sitting with a coffee I overheard some motorbikers chatting about the cars…”oh so there’s a McLaren, a VW Polo, aw a little Yaris too!” If only they knew the details….

E30FBCFC-8F9C-4360-A495-278F018851F1.webp


Also saw a fun little Mk1 T-spirit

1681668388134.webp
 
Ah brill, I will try come and say hello next time I am there (maybe once a month for me). There wasn’t tons of exotic stuff to look at today but weirdly I thought that the atmosphere was a bit nicer and more chilled than last weekend when it was a bit jammed and had revvy super cars everywhere. Whillst cool the first time you see them they quickly get dull! I find it a bit more interesting when more niche but less flamboyant cars appear.
 
Back
Top