GR Yaris WHEEL REPAIR

Sorry to Ask, Tyre man has taken the colour down to metal, would you recommend a repair or should I push for a new rim, its not good on a previously mint wheel.
How much damage did you have and what was the cost?
 
Sorry to Ask, Tyre man has taken the colour down to metal, would you recommend a repair or should I push for a new rim, its not good on a previously mint wheel.
How much damage did you have and what was the cost?
Personally I would be insisting on a new wheel
 
The last time I had a wheel damaged was by Ats doing a puncture repair on my fiesta performance edition. They mentioned the name of a repairer that I recognised
Went to see him and showed him the damage and he said that’s an easy one. I knew him from years ago so trusted his work. The wheels were grey with a satin lacquer, you couldn’t see a thing after the repair
About 20 years ago another tyre place scraped a speedline rim on my evo, due to scraping through the screen printed logo they ended up replacing the rim
 
First owner had obviously had a stone trapped scraping a line around the inner barrel on one of my fronts - Lepsons in Wolverhampton resprayed the whole wheel for around £100, you can’t tell the difference.
 
Last edited:
Hi give Jay at Lepsons a call he's a proper bloke im sure if you sent him some pics he will sort it for you they dont do smart repairs so will paint the whole wheel but there colour match is perfect hope that helps
 
Back
Top