GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

Living its best life

2022-03-16_01-59-09.webp
2022-03-16_01-55-25.webp
2022-03-16_01-49-31.webp
2022-03-16_01-49-42.webp
2022-03-16_01-57-41.webp
2022-03-16_06-30-10.webp
 
Last edited:
Washed it with two buckets. Thought this might be the end of dirty weather but as we will get winter back again next week not yet easy time with washing.
Well, washing this little car is not that bad so glad to do it.
 
Nothing! but am flying back to drive from London to home tomorrow. Mainly motorway but still looking forward to the drive.
 
I'll get mine home from its hibernation in 30 minutes. Tomorrow he will get the Eventuri right at the start of the season
 
Traveled from North Yorkshire back to central Scotland and since there were roadworks on the A66. Took mine for a trip along the B6277 from Barnard Castle to Carlisle. Dry deserted road and stunning scenery. GR was absolutely made for these roads.
 
How did it go at Spa? That's a big power track, for such a small car.
Did go very well, I expected to do less good but overall It wasn't that bad. Did notice some rubbing in a few corners so i hope that i have my adjustable camber arms soon. Next upgrade are some brakepads also because the fade was also real after a few laps ๐Ÿ˜… But i enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜„
 
Did go very well, I expected to do less good but overall It wasn't that bad. Did notice some rubbing in a few corners so i hope that i have my adjustable camber arms soon. Next upgrade are some brakepads also because the fade was also real after a few laps ๐Ÿ˜… But i enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜„
You'll have to give me a few pointers, when I next visit. It's been too long since I was there. March 2012 the temp was around 25 deg C.
1648160286151.webp

The same weekend in 2013 it was snowing. If anything, I enjoyed the challenge more (and it was warmer in the car than in the garage ๐Ÿ˜‰).
1648160407454.webp

Last time there, 2018
1648160491045.webp
 
I discovered the GR Yaris does not share only its headlights, tail lights, and wing mirrors with the standard carโ€ฆ

C9602183-B744-47B3-9D19-A0E079DBF087.jpeg

3C107FB2-9223-42AE-8374-886A6EBBC7E9.jpeg


Shame on the reviews!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top