GR Yaris Two car garage

Great thread ! Interesting to see what else people have

Here's mine, one of which has just broken cover for the first time in a few months

View attachment 15237
And you are going to tell us that you are six foot 10 inches tall and 25 stones and fit in perfectly :sneaky:
I bet that little one is fantastic fun - probably more than that big white one.
 
20230305_195809.webp


My panda fleet. Not sure what to do with the Westfield to be honest. Bought it last month for a song as it hadn't been used in the best part of a decade. It's through an MOT now, I need to take the engine out to fix a gearbox problem but once done I don't know whether to sell or keep it.

It's got a superbike engine in, so it's just really not suited to the road at all. I need to take it on the track to see if it's faster than the yaris. It should be on paper, 380bhp/ton and much lighter but anyone that's driven a yaris properly on track knows they're much quicker than you'd think!
 
This is my pair of cars parked at at restaurant. Usually they are both parked indoors in my garage, but didn’t have a photo. The Tesla X is a perfect familytransportationdevice and the GRY is perfect for daddy!

F1A41F96-7673-466C-B6C4-D9BDDB431371.webp
 
So, which car is the best
sooo hard to say, there's a few people on here that own both and they will understand! :unsure:
Focus is sooo fun and practical...
Yaris has a better AWD system and is a much more special car being so bespoke but not very practical so you need the best of both worlds! :cool:
Yaris speed is :love: being so light but the RS has the noise! :cool: :p👌
 
This is my pair of cars parked at at restaurant. Usually they are both parked indoors in my garage, but didn’t have a photo. The Tesla X is a perfect familytransportationdevice and the GRY is perfect for daddy!
No pic, but the other one here is an EV6. As I like to put it:
GRY fantastic driving machine - that is suprisingly liveable and usuable
EV6 very practical and comfortable - that is suprisingly fun when the right road arises. GT version is now world performance car of the year...
 
Last edited:
And you are going to tell us that you are six foot 10 inches tall and 25 stones and fit in perfectly :sneaky:
I bet that little one is fantastic fun - probably more than that big white one.
😂 I just squeeze in the Caterham (5'11" & 14 st) and yes, it's amazing fun , especially on track where it feels more at home than the Yaris
But I certainly feel very lucky to have them both at the moment !
 
No pictures at the moment, but my current garage:

Cars:
2020 GR Yaris (Circuit pack)
2002 Renault Avantime (3.0 L, Privilege with a manual-- 4 years as my daily before I bought the GRY)

Motorcycles:
2006 BMW R1200 ST
1999 Suzuki DR-650

Broken:
2009 Volvo C30 T5
1993 BMW K1100 RS

I need to make some progress on moving the C30 on, as I'm clearly not going to fix it. And then I need to make some progress on turning the K1100 into a naked bike/streetfighter. I'm tempted to get another C30, though-- it was beautiful, comfortable, and the T5 was a lovely engine.

Plus, with the T5 I cover every integer cylinder-count from 1 to 6.
 
Back
Top