GR86 Top gear long term review GR86 #8

Some odd comments in there. Oh well, something else to forget about by lunchtime.
 
And I quote...

"So yeah, I would potentially own one of these on the side. I think it's a great car. But then I would look at my buying decision and say, 'well, why am I getting a GR86? Well I want something that's engaging, something that's sporty', then I'd probably go down the route of an M-X5 because that would give me more of that."

So the t**t wants a mobile patio because it's more sporty.....If Harlow Japanese is actually in Harlow Essex then that reveals all...webbed feet etc etc!!
 
Christ, where did they go for opinions? The PistonHeads school of ‘looks like an Insignia’??
Yup. Absolute croc of s**t. Just spouting what they've heard from their PH mates.
Here's a nail to put in yer coffin? (Bawbags) ...
InsigniaGR86.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys but it does definitely look like a first gen Insignia from the back 😅

Either way a bit of an odd entry. It came across like he was talking to a pair of 16 year olds. MX5 is sportier, the supra is a half priced Aston Vantage, oh don't drive a Stock Supra, it needs to be modded and have 500bhp :rolleyes: odd. I think the only comment that made sense was that Toyota don't know how to deal with selling these types of cars.
 
Back
Top