Martin GR4
Obsessed member
I have been looking at one of these for ages, but the main issue that I had was trying to find a decent body shop who wouldn't make a hash of it, as these wings aren't cheap and I have heard of a few horror stories, including one in this group . So, I had held off buying one as I didn't want it just sat here in the box as it would have annoyed the crap out of me. Anyway, after the same body shop was recommended by multiple people, I pulled the trigger, bought one & got it fitted.
I had the oem gloss black spoiler painted precious metallic black at the same time so that everything now matches the car. The body shop weren't cheap but it was worth it for their attention to detail and them doing an absolutely spot on job
I had the oem gloss black spoiler painted precious metallic black at the same time so that everything now matches the car. The body shop weren't cheap but it was worth it for their attention to detail and them doing an absolutely spot on job
