GR86 The 11 o'clock Club

Chris Mc

Totally Hooked
Jul 27, 2022
Just gave them a call and they are hoping for July, or earlier... the earlier has got me really excited now but I will try not to get too carried away! He has signed me up for the online monthly updates too so hopefully I will have some form of movement very soon and get to enjoy for summer!

Given the shite weather over the last 5 months, most that have cars don’t seem to have been out exploiting the cars potential, much, anyway.

Grasp at the small things, mines due in May so I see it as driving straight into travelling weather. Long, bright days, and doing a full tank for absolutely no reason other than wanting to drive.

Chrisshortys

Dedicated member
May 9, 2022
Camberley
Just gave them a call and they are hoping for July, or earlier... the earlier has got me really excited now but I will try not to get too carried away! He has signed me up for the online monthly updates too so hopefully I will have some form of movement very soon and get to enjoy for summer!
What are these mysterious monthly updates of which you speak?

midlife_sportscar

Obsessed member
Apr 22, 2022
Manchester
As I have never had one until he mentioned it on the phone I have no idea haha. For the last 11 months it would have said nothing more than order is still in processing I guess.

You'd think everyone with an outstanding order would be on the list anyway.
I seem to remember we were promised monthly updates around last August...

Reactions: Goatwidcoat

Mick

Totally Hooked
Apr 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Is it known who has the latest confirmed order on the site?

With them already getting the 11 o'clock orders into build this early, must be a good sign that they might have time for a second batch of orders from the waiting list before the July 2024 cut off.

--Rage--

Totally Hooked
Apr 19, 2022
West Sussex

With them already getting the 11 o'clock orders into build this early, must be a good sign that they might have time for a second batch of orders from the waiting list before the July 2024 cut off.
It took them more than 3 months to manually process 430 orders and give us all a welcome call.

I would be very surprised if there’s a second batch.

Reactions: Goatwidcoat

Orro

Obsessed member
Apr 20, 2022
Essex

If it takes 3 months to ship, the long processing time, surely Toyota won't want to be delivering cars right up to the cut off as things regularly go wrong for them, they'll need the orders in by the next 4-5 months at the very latest to actually get the deliveries done. Unless they suddenly get alot more efficient.

Chrisshortys

Dedicated member
May 9, 2022
Camberley
If it takes 3 months to ship, the long processing time, surely Toyota won't want to be delivering cars right up to the cut off as things regularly go wrong for them, they'll need the orders in by the next 4-5 months at the very latest to actually get the deliveries done. Unless they suddenly get alot more efficient.
Efficiency definitely does not seem to be a strong point so I think you are probably correct in them giving themselves plenty of float in the delivery schedule.

521williams

Devoted member
Apr 20, 2022
Cornwall
Has anybody's map/car location updated since leaving the factory? Just wondering if the map will update once it's on the move or not until it's in UK 🤔

jb1750

Obsessed member
Apr 15, 2022
Has anybody's map/car location updated since leaving the factory? Just wondering if the map will update once it's on the move or not until it's in UK 🤔
I could be wrong but according to forum member who seemed to know what they were talking about😄 this is a likely ship for some of us… Just google ‘Bosporus Highway’ and Fleetmon was one of the websites that was easy to register with to track progress in real-time. If nothing else it gives a real sense of how far (and how slowly) things need to travel to reach us in UK. Patience grasshopper etc…🤦‍♂️

Attachments

5473D0E8-5A3A-494D-9770-86917CEF8AFC.png

--Rage--

Totally Hooked
Apr 19, 2022
West Sussex
I could be wrong but according to forum member who seemed to know what they were talking about😄 this is a likely ship for some of us… Just google ‘Bosporus Highway’ and Fleetmon was one of the websites that was easy to register with to track progress in real-time. If nothing else it gives a real sense of how far (and how slowly) things need to travel to reach us in UK. Patience grasshopper etc…🤦‍♂️
Toyota can tell you if you ring them :)

Reactions: 521williams

521williams

Devoted member
Apr 20, 2022
Cornwall
Yeah I did see that and have been tracking that ship on Vessel Finder. Just wondered if the map would update on the journey that was all... Looks like it's due to dock in UK the beginning of May 👍

Reactions: jb1750

Chris Mc

Totally Hooked
Jul 27, 2022
Spoke to Toyota online.

My car is on the Dalian Highway. Estimated arrival at dealers middle‘ish May.

3F6ECB43-C792-489D-8D8D-4DFF3E8A6899.jpeg

Reactions: ljb86

RedGR86

Obsessed member
Apr 26, 2022
Just had an update suggesting that my car should be with my nominated dealer in August '23

Small edit to knock 12 months off the delivery time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Greg_gt86 and ljb86