SRGardening
Devoted member
Same here too!Yes, I think if I can do that it will do for me too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same here too!Yes, I think if I can do that it will do for me too.
@v8s Look on the brightside the GR86 is at least letting you scratch part of the V8 itchThanks for taking the time to post that up, very informative. That mpg though! That's big engined v8/12 territory. Hope it's just because it's not run in.
Non dimming mirror seems a bit of a cheap cop out and if the parking camera is poor resolution during the day it's going to be useless at night, I'm already on ebay looking at parking sensors that don't need holes drilling![]()
V8 fuel consumption I could probably live with if I had the V8 performance to go along side it.@v8s Look on the brightside the GR86 is at least letting you scratch part of the V8 itch, if that MPG is correct that is C63 territory in Sport + AKA Warp Drive
![]()
Here's a post I put up about puddle lights.Can also confirm we do get the puddle lights at the doors. But it's not LED, only the number plate light is
View attachment 9793
Well if it doesn't I'm not buying itOK: Sensible question alert.
I may have missed this in the reflections and photos above, so apologies if I have.
Does the GR86 have those little hooks in the rear for hanging apparel?
I do wear suits and formal jackets for work and sometimes socialising, and it would be terrible for one's Boglioli or Corneliani to get creased and all scrunched up on the back seat.
Nowt wrong with M&S suits! Good construction and materials for the money.Well if it doesn't I'm not buying it
Can't have my off the rack poorly fitting M&S suit I wear twice a year getting creased.
That's a very good point. 12 miles of being shunted around or revved up on the dyno at the factory for calibration wouldn't be very efficient at all, and you wouldn't improve that average much adding just s couple more miles on a test drive.@drz252 did you reset the mpg trip at the start of the drive. Maybe that 17.7mpg included the first 12miles loading on/off transporters, boats etc.
I can answer one question, yes there is a space for a spare wheel under the boot floor.A great review, but that economy eeek, think my dad's old cayenne used to get that sort of MPG with 4.5 V8 even his old Skoda Superb 3.6 used to do 35 MPG+. Will have to pay attention on a test drive had hoped for 30ish MPG maybe a tad more on a smooth motorway run. Good job it won't be a daily driver.
A few random questions, does the GR86 have that small panel with the numbers in the glovebox like the GT86's had for extra functions like anti-hijack locking, another trivial but curious to know feature do the exterior lights come on when you lock/ unlock the car, lastly does it look like there is space still to have a spare wheel under the boot floor?
A bit disappointed that there is no auto-dimming mirror may have to investigate options when car arrives (sometime in 2024...)
| Annual Mileage | Gallons per Year | Litres per Year | Annual Cost |
| 1000 | 42 | 190 | 320 |
| 2000 | 83 | 379 | 641 |
| 3000 | 125 | 569 | 961 |
| 4000 | 167 | 758 | 1282 |
| 5000 | 208 | 948 | 1602 |
| 6000 | 250 | 1138 | 1922 |
| 7000 | 292 | 1327 | 2243 |
| 8000 | 333 | 1517 | 2563 |
| 9000 | 375 | 1706 | 2884 |
| 10000 | 417 | 1896 | 3204 |
my only hope is that i plan to have 2 kids on the passenger side, fingers still crossed