GR Yaris String Theory alcantara wheel/gear stick

Hwhite2

New member
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
17
Hi all,

Was at String Theory for springs/geo today, whilst there I had their alcantara wheel and gear knob fitted. Thought I would post a couple of pictures for reference as these are the most OEM+ option I’ve come across and really improve the feel of the touch points.

I would say the wheel rim is fractionally thicker than the stock leather.

26C617E0-D62A-4EE7-B5D5-1CC46231D1F3.webp


74496EAE-198E-4B51-8BCB-038AD2FF9139.webp
 
Hi all,

Was at String Theory for springs/geo today, whilst there I had their alcantara wheel and gear knob fitted. Thought I would post a couple of pictures for reference as these are the most OEM+ option I’ve come across and really improve the feel of the touch points.

I would say the wheel rim is fractionally thicker than the stock leather.
Alcantara looks nice, but what about 12 months down the line?
I like the idea off leather with red band tho maybe?🚗💨
 
The red band is a nice touch. I love the feel of the alcantara, let’s see how it goes over the long term
 
I’m interested. I can see the standalone price of the wheel on the website, but would be good to know cost of the gear knob and if there’s a package deal for the two.
 
Last edited:
May be worth checking with Royal Steering Wheels if they do the GR - Had my Clio 200 done by them and it was spot on.
 
May be worth checking with Royal Steering Wheels if they do the GR - Had my Clio 200 done by them and it was spot on.
That would be to send it off wouldn't it?

This one is a swap out so you aren't carless.
 
Back
Top