Event Sportscars in the Park at Newby Hall 7/5/23 (SCITP Spring)

Last chance on this before they cease ticket sales.
8 cars on the list, just need 2 more...
 
I've replied Mark, you and any other GR will always be welcome to join the GR Zoo stand. (y)
 
Last minute booking to get us to 10 , I will be there ,bought ticket so we might get the same spot as last year , fingers crossed for the weather , is anyone meeting at Wetherby service area before making there way to the show ?
 
IMG_2176.webp

Stand Location
D2 : 1 (Shared)
 
What time are people getting there for?
Have we been placed in a shared area rather than a club area?
 
Last year a few of us met up at the service station car park just before you turn off the A1 -can't remember the name - possibly wetherby on the southbound side and not sure of the time we got there and then left when most of the others started moving. There were a few cars stopped on the northbound side - diner type place just before that which would be an easy spot to get together. I'm easy if someone wants to suggest a place and time so we go in together.
 
Evening everyone! I put myself down for arrival at 08:45(ish). Whats everyone’s eta? I’ll probably meet you all at the stand due to to the direction I’ll be traveling etc.

Looking forward to this
 
A quick update for Sunday.

To make it easy for everyone, please see the layout below showing where Yaris, 86 & Supras should park.

Please park boot to boot with no large spaces between cars so that everyone has a space - we expect approx 12 Yaris/86 & 8 Supras on the stand so space has been allocated accordingly.

Food and drink stands were few and far between last year, so worth taking a picnic if you have the space and for GR Zoo mugs, stickers and posters give me a shout.

Enjoy the day.

newby-23.webp
 
This one has pretty much gone below my radar this year, I think most were focussed on Japfest.
Hope all attending have a great day out
 
really enjoyable day today, now looking forward to the Chatsworth house and simply Japanese events

IMG_20230507_113352.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top