GR86 So if there ARE going to be more GR86s, what do you think about this?

Lets say more GR86s are coming to the UK. How do you feel about that?

• Total voters

LukeC22

Totally Hooked
Apr 19, 2022
West Yorkshire
I don’t mind if there are more. The rarity is still going to be there, I still smile and turn my head when I see a GT86 and there are plenty of those around (compared to the GR).

Plus, if there are more GR86s, it might bring insurance prices down to something more palatable!

leosayer

Obsessed member
Dec 9, 2022
London
Bringing together like minded people to say how terrible the brakes look and deep dive into the lack of coat hooks 🤣

Joking aside this is a great forum.

It sure is :)

I bought the car as something cheap to run that I could use in all weathers, leave anywhere and not be too precious about.

Unfortunately, thanks to the relative scarcity I am now getting very precious about my GR.

Silver Fox

Totally Hooked
May 7, 2022
Interesting choice of meme .. do you know who that guy is? :D
I don't, I'm generally meme illiterate (cos old(ish) man).

Please don't tell me he's on some list where he must keep away from schools, or he murdered thousands of people, or he owns a BMW X6 or something.

• Haha
Reactions: HudsonHornett

Tushki

Dedicated member
Apr 27, 2022
Kent
I don't, I'm generally meme illiterate (cos old(ish) man).

Please don't tell me he's on some list where he must keep away from schools, or he murdered thousands of people, or he owns a BMW X6 or something.
Haha.. nice one with BMW X6.. nothing like it. He is a popular Indian comic and mimicry artist.

Btw.. Just noticed the list of cars in your signature.. some interesting ones.. Z4M Coupe in particular.. its next on my shopping list right up with an Elise :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Totally Hooked
May 7, 2022
Haha.. nice one with BMW X6.. nothing like it. He is a popular Indian comic and mimicry artist.

Btw.. Just noticed your the list of cars in the signature.. some interesting ones.. Z4M Coupe in particular.. its next on my shopping list right up with an Elise :)
Phew glad the meme gentleman is a good sort.

I haven't checked Z4M prices for a while, I assume they are heading upwards...

I'd summarise the Z4M as an amazing engine ensconced in an OK car. Great looking in coupe form though.

Reactions: Tushki