Today's bling pretty much finishes my interior. Bar the side air vent covers which I'm still waiting for.
But In summary I've now done the Media Surround, Central Air Vents, Windscreen vents and Shift surround in carbon.
The area surrounding the track mode and tcs buttons is in suede, as are the A pillars. A pillars make a huge difference IMHO.
Sorry about the crap lighting, thepillars took longer than expected.
PS. If anyone has any desire for a carbon piece (same style as below) to cover the metal trim above the glovebox on passenger side then post on here or DM me. I've decided to keep that as is after some consideration, no charge or postage as it will easily slip in an envelope.
I'll pay more to ship it back to China.
View attachment 21118View attachment 21120View attachment 21121
But In summary I've now done the Media Surround, Central Air Vents, Windscreen vents and Shift surround in carbon.
The area surrounding the track mode and tcs buttons is in suede, as are the A pillars. A pillars make a huge difference IMHO.
Sorry about the crap lighting, thepillars took longer than expected.
PS. If anyone has any desire for a carbon piece (same style as below) to cover the metal trim above the glovebox on passenger side then post on here or DM me. I've decided to keep that as is after some consideration, no charge or postage as it will easily slip in an envelope.
I'll pay more to ship it back to China.
View attachment 21118View attachment 21120View attachment 21121
