ravydavygravy
Dedicated member
It's very scratchy isn't it? 
I think that centre console bit will be absolutely trashed in about 2 weeks time.
I think that centre console bit will be absolutely trashed in about 2 weeks time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm nearly 9 months into ownership, and use it pretty much every day, and mine's still ok. I guess it depends on how you use it, and how closely you're looking.It's very scratchy isn't it?
I think that centre console bit will be absolutely trashed in about 2 weeks time.
I'm nearly 9 months into ownership, and use it pretty much every day, and mine's still ok. I guess it depends on how you use it, and how closely you're looking.
That and the bottom of the door cards for meFor me it's the driver's plastic kick panel that is taking a beating.
My garage is small so I always end up dragging some part of my foot over it when I get in/out of the car.
It's the push button on the centre console that seems to be scratched very easily for me! Will need to put something on itIt's very scratchy isn't it? [emoji23]
I think that centre console bit will be absolutely trashed in about 2 weeks time.
Yes mines scratched after 2 days. You can get little carbon covers on aliexpress. Might purchaseIt's the push button on the centre console that seems to be scratched very easily for me! Will need to put something on it
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
If you've got a link to that it'd be much appreciated [emoji120]Yes mines scratched after 2 days. You can get little carbon covers on aliexpress. Might purchase
If you've got a link to that it'd be much appreciated [emoji120]
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Does this help with the accidentally opening with elbow issue?![]()
Carbon Fiber Center Button Sticker for Subaru BRZ GR86 2021-2025
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.comwww.aliexpress.com
Doubt it.Does this help with the accidentally opening with elbow issue?
This arrived today and it’s very nice actually.![]()
Carbon Fiber Center Button Sticker for Subaru BRZ GR86 2021-2025
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.comwww.aliexpress.com
Airspeed do seem to have most of the centre console bits as carbon overlays.This arrived today and it’s very nice actually.
Looked for the centre console bit but all appear to be for LHD.
Could just go all out and get the TRD set but not sold on the (very) 90’s vibe
Just my opinion but don't buy the carbon fibre stickers. Buy the hard carbon overlays.Airspeed do seem to have most of the centre console bits as carbon overlays.
View attachment 20280