ianmk4 Absorbed member Joined Oct 28, 2023 Messages 65 Reaction score 59 Location South Lanarkshire Jan 22, 2026 #1 Spotted on Tuesday night.
ianmk4 Absorbed member Joined Oct 28, 2023 Messages 65 Reaction score 59 Location South Lanarkshire Friday at 11:22 PM Thread starter #2 I've just been watching Chris Harris driving the GR86 on YouTube: I thought I recognised the number plate. It is the above car I spotted at Sainsbury's earlier this year. Wonder if the owner knows!
I've just been watching Chris Harris driving the GR86 on YouTube: I thought I recognised the number plate. It is the above car I spotted at Sainsbury's earlier this year. Wonder if the owner knows!
Sonic Zookeeper Staff member Joined Jun 23, 2023 Messages 2,342 Reaction score 4,076 Location Dunfermline Saturday at 6:48 AM #3 Judging by the photograph, they need some lessons for parking neatly in a marked bay