RRG Macclesfield Toyota Sprint Series 2022

Lauren

Totally Hooked
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
487
Reaction score
1,014
Location
South Manchester
269726851_10224330145354609_6672867410581426105_n.jpg


Here are the provisional dates for the Toyota Sprint Series 2022. This is run within the Javelin Sprint Series and as you can see takes in a variety of circuits from around the country. I've been competing in the sprint series for around 7 years now, the first 6 in my old GT86 and the last in my GR Yaris.

I've come to adore these weekends away as Richard, I and plenty of others book a Premier Inn the night before and have a good old bit of banter in the bar, followed by a meal, more banter and then bed. Then the next day we go racing. The competition is always tough, but it's so much fun to do and is cheap as far as motorsport goes.

I'd also say I've made the best of friends over the years and I love the camaraderie, the inevitable piss takes and there is nothing better than being lost in motorsport with fellow petrol heads for six weekends a year. Honestly, it is like therapy.

What's more, you can compete in a totally stock car and there are classes for the GR Yaris as well as competing in the bigger Javelin Classes. All you need really is a driving licence and a helmet and some enthusiasm. You can of course go all out with modifying your car if you so wish and go for different wheels and tyres. What surprised me is how competitive a pretty stock car was on standard suspension and tyres.

I will post more details, regs and links as I have them.

Can't wait till next year now. :)
 
Really going to try to get to one of these ๐Ÿ‘

2022 is going to be super busy for me as I've committed to a bike series, hill climbs, autotest and now this ๐Ÿ˜†

Bikes will take priority but atm Anglesey doesn't clash and I love that place
IMG_20180609_072701168_HDR.webp
 
Back
Top