Forum Event [Rescheduled] Now at Oulton Park 30th November All Toyota Track Day (Was at Donington Park Wednesday 16th November)

Lauren

Zookeeper
Staff member
Nov 22, 2021
South Manchester
Just got back from another weekends sprinting and talking to my good friends at Javelin and Adrian at Fensport have come up with an idea to have a Toyota only track day at Donington Park for Wednesday 16th November. Bargain price at £116.

The idea is we're going to promote it through the Zoo and get all like minded enthusiasts together. I'm sure it'll be open pit lane and all levels of experience welcome. I'm sure RRG will be there and obviously Adrian from Fensport and all the others in the Toyota Sprint Series.
I'll be offering passenger rides in my car and I'm going to asking other experienced drivers to do the same.

We're a friendly bunch and you never know, you may be tempted to join us in the Toyota Sprint Series. But, honestly no pressure, I'm sure there will be instructors there and a number of us can help out if you're new to doing track days, there's no pressure, it's not a competition, just a fun environment to enjoy your car.

More detail to follow, but here' s the link to book:

Note this event is now at Oulton Park, Wednesday 30th November due to track resurfacing at Donington.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lauren

Zookeeper
Staff member
Nov 22, 2021
South Manchester
If you've booked, get your name down;

1. Lauren
2. Adrian (Fensport)
3. Charlie Daker
4. Tom (Fensport)
5. Brianrssprint
6. GRY_CAA
7. Mike
8. Matt
9. Jason
10. Alan Gibbs
11. Jip
12. Dave Holding
13. Richard McKay
14. Mike Savage
15. Tonigmr2
16. Dawn Tumbridge
17. Paulg390
18. Gesto
19 Sticky
20 Nick Sharples
21. Birdy58 with a very loud exhaust
22. Dave.
23. Mark L
24. Russ GR-four
25. YR13 GZR
26. Will 300
27. Banzai 2
28 GR Alex
29 Jeff Heath
30. Geoff Turner
31. Connor Gamble
32. Si Abbott
33. Griippy

Last edited:

Sly

Devoted member
Jun 23, 2022

1. Lauren
2. Adrian (Fensport)
3. Charlie Daker
Does it count if we have a GR on order? :D

Would be keen to come down as a spectator maybe, is it still £116 to spectate and maybe go for some passenger laps (happy to contribute some to the drivers if it's not £116)?

Hudzoyne

Jun 19, 2022
Does it count if we have a GR on order? :D

Would be keen to come down as a spectator maybe, is it still £116 to spectate and maybe go for some passenger laps (happy to contribute some to the drivers if it's not £116)?
Spectating is usually free. £10 to register as a passenger which gets you a wristband and should allow you to go out with anyone who lets you!

Hoping to get a passenger seat in our race car for the event too ;)

Reactions: Lauren

GR Ice-T

Feb 5, 2022
Silly question as i'm not really a track day guy....can i hire a helmet for my BIG head at all? lol

Sly

Devoted member
Jun 23, 2022
Spectating is usually free. £10 to register as a passenger which gets you a wristband and should allow you to go out with anyone who lets you!

Hoping to get a passenger seat in our race car for the event too ;)
Ah brilliant mate. Where do we sign up?

I'd be happy to swing £10, or whatever, to the drivers as a thanks for a bit of fuel or anything :) I assume we bring our own helmets, I got a road bike helmet I can use if that's okay? It is a Shark one if that helps :D

Reactions: Toots

Fensport

Fascinated Member
Vendor
May 9, 2022
Ah brilliant mate. Where do we sign up?

I'd be happy to swing £10, or whatever, to the drivers as a thanks for a bit of fuel or anything :) I assume we bring our own helmets, I got a road bike helmet I can use if that's okay? It is a Shark one if that helps :D
It's a sign up and pay on the day thing for passengers. Sign on is available all day usually for passengers. Just the usual emergency contact details, minimum age of 16 and a waiver.

Helmet requirements can be found here : https://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/Helmets-Safety-Equipment

You can hire them on the day for an additional £10 but they are on first come first served basis

Matt

Obsessed member
Dec 22, 2021
Derby
Awesome, booked on (y)

1. Lauren
2. Adrian (Fensport)
3. Charlie Daker
4. Tom (Fensport)
5. Brianrssprint
6. GRY_CAA
7. Mike
8. Matt

Reactions: GRY_CAA and Lauren

Sly

Devoted member
Jun 23, 2022

1. Lauren
2. Adrian (Fensport)
3. Charlie Daker
Please put me down. My GR should be delivered by the 10th Nov - I won't track it but I'll bring it down. If not, I'll borrow the Mrs car :D

Need to submit some leave 😁

Sly

Devoted member
Jun 23, 2022

1. Lauren
2. Adrian (Fensport)
3. Charlie Daker
Please put me down. My GR should be delivered by the 10th Nov - I won't track it but I'll bring it down. If not, I'll borrow the Mrs car :

It's a sign up and pay on the day thing for passengers. Sign on is available all day usually for passengers. Just the usual emergency contact details, minimum age of 16 and a waiver.

Helmet requirements can be found here : https://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/Helmets-Safety-Equipment

You can hire them on the day for an additional £10 but they are on first come first served basis

Matt

Obsessed member
Dec 22, 2021
Derby
Please put me down. My GR should be delivered by the 10th Nov - I won't track it but I'll bring it down. If not, I'll borrow the Mrs car :

You can usually just do it at the track if its just a passenger mate

If in doubt just give Javelin a ring in the morning (y)

Reactions: Fensport and Sly