Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. That's also something I'd like. BMW do a nice range of slim spoilers on their M carsI'd like a Black rear Spoiler but not keen on the Duckbill design, more like the MX5 one below. Once the car arrives i may pop to a Mazda Garage and see if its compatible. View attachment 17705
Audi do some nice ones as well, my friend has a slim back on his Red A5 looks really good.Yes. That's also something I'd like. BMW do a nice range of slim spoilers on their M cars
Yes. That's also something I'd like. BMW do a nice range of slim spoilers on their M cars
Yes they do, and it's a decent priceQuite like that, wonder if they do it in plain gloss black rather than Carbon?
Looks interesting, let me know if you decide to get one.Yes they do, and it's a decent price
![]()
New Design 2022 To Up For TOYOTA ZA86 GR86 Subaru BRZ Spoiler Rear Trunk Wing High Quality ABS By Glossy Black Carbon Fiber - AliExpress 34
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.comwww.aliexpress.com
and an FRP version that you could get painted up
![]()
Aile de coffre en FIBER de verre FRP 2022- BRZ ZD8 GR86 ZN8 CS TYPE 1 - AliExpress 34
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.comwww.aliexpress.com
Have you seen a ducktail in the flesh?I'd like a Black rear Spoiler but not keen on the Duckbill design, more like the MX5 one below. Once the car arrives i may pop to a Mazda Garage and see if its compatible. View attachment 17705
I havent Rage not up close and thats a good point.Have you seen a ducktail in the flesh?
I personally find they look different in photos, IMO they’re more subtle and complete the car in person.
I do like the facelift GT86 spoiler but doubt that would fitHave you seen a ducktail in the flesh?
I personally find they look different in photos, IMO they’re more subtle and complete the car in person.
Where abouts in Sussex are you? I’m in Gatwick/Crawley area, so I’m sure we can arrange something if you wanted to see a black OEM spoiler in the flesh before you decide to commit. Although mine is EB rather than red.I do like the facelift GT86 spoiler but doubt that would fit
Ps I am in Sussex as well will drop you a message when i get mine![]()
Do you have a photo of yours please? I'd like to compare it to the Tom's version, which is really nice, but I can't find it anywhere in the UK.Where abouts in Sussex are you? I’m in Gatwick/Crawley area, so I’m sure we can arrange something if you wanted to see a black OEM spoiler in the flesh before you decide to commit. Although mine is EB rather than red.
Sorry bud, been away on holiday.Do you have a photo of yours please? I'd like to compare it to the Tom's version, which is really nice, but I can't find it anywhere in the UK.
Cheers bud. Super happy with my choice.Thanks! That looks really smart![]()
That looks fantastic. Liking the graphics on the side as well, are they a toyota accessory?Sorry bud, been away on holiday.
Hope this helps. If you go black the aero stabiliser is a must.
View attachment 18474View attachment 18478View attachment 18476View attachment 18475View attachment 18477