GR Yaris Recaro Sportster CS Airbag plug 3 pin vs Yaris Airbag Plug 2 pin

Tralien

Dedicated member
Joined
Jan 29, 2022
Messages
194
Reaction score
107
I just bought 2 new Sportster CS with Airbag. I already have one for testing in my Yaris, but I used a 2.2 Ohm resistor to fake the airbag. When I install my new ones next week I want to connect the airbag of course. The Recaro has a 3 pin plug and the Yaris a 2 pin one. Where do I find the information what cable to connect to what?

I already have the Lexus plug + the pins that should fit the Yaris plug, but I need to know which 2 of the 3 seat cables to pin to which 2 cables towards the car´s plug.
Any idea?
 
I just bought 2 new Sportster CS with Airbag. I already have one for testing in my Yaris, but I used a 2.2 Ohm resistor to fake the airbag. When I install my new ones next week I want to connect the airbag of course. The Recaro has a 3 pin plug and the Yaris a 2 pin one. Where do I find the information what cable to connect to what?

I already have the Lexus plug + the pins that should fit the Yaris plug, but I need to know which 2 of the 3 seat cables to pin to which 2 cables towards the car´s plug.
Any idea?
Hoping someone here can share this information... got my Sportsters CS.... need some help or someone to turn to!
 
Hoping someone here can share this information... got my Sportsters CS.... need some help or someone to turn to!
go to a garage. Did that too. Connecting Airbags is very dangerous and should be done by specialist. that´s why Toyota and Recaro wont share any information about the pins of the connector ;)
 
go to a garage. Did that too. Connecting Airbags is very dangerous and should be done by specialist. that´s why Toyota and Recaro wont share any information about the pins of the connector ;)
for sure.. contacted lots of garages/auto electricians and they cant help. At least if I can supply parts and see if they can make one for me and test to ensure it's safe would be handy...
 
I hope anyone can recommend a garage in uk that is able to connect some airbags.
 
I hope anyone can recommend a garage in uk that is able to connect some airbags.

Likewise.. I'm getting a headache trying to find someone. .FYI costs isnt really an issue!

Looks like a trip to Germany during the summer!
 
Back
Top