GR86 Racing GRit…

I wonder how they resolved the issue with the oil pressure dropping during right corners?
Maybe - just maybe - the oil issues have been exaggerated by some of our American cousins for YouTube clicks...

*Disclaimer - I wrote this last night when I had been enjoying some spiced rum, so it's very likely I am - and not for the first time - talking bollocks. I'm not an oil pressure issue denier!
 
Last edited:
What an awesome series! Fair play!
Only changed brakes and gearbox? They can't be running standard alignment 😂
 
What a great idea for a race series.

As for mods, per https://www.toyota.com/racing/tgrna/gr-cup
The GR86 Cup car modifications include Bosch engine management, custom Borla exhaust, SADEV 6-speed sequential transmission, Alcon brakes, JRI adjustable shocks, OMP safety equipment, roll cage, carbon fiber rear wing, 22-gallon fuel cell, TGRNA designed MacPherson strut, Stratasys custom bodywork, a TGRNA designed splitter, and more.
 
Back
Top