GR86 Processing Order

Crassas

Absorbed member
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
42
Location
London
Ive just checked my Toyota. The car now shows as processing order.
No building in process yet.
How long do they take to build?

Just to mention I ordered about 11:05am. I was late !
 
Mine has been in this state since the 28th April (for context, I’m a 10:17 orderer. Well, 10:16:48 to be precise). Unfortunately, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
From what has been said on the grapevine, once the vehicle goes in to build, there is still 3-4 months wait to get the car….
 
Oh I see! Never mind. I need to save up for it anyway lol
 
Ive just checked my Toyota. The car now shows as processing order.
No building in process yet.
How long do they take to build?

Just to mention I ordered about 11:05am. I was late !
Mine's been in processing for about a week, my order time was 11:33 - I don't expect to see it go into build for... quite a long time!
 
Back
Top