GR86 Ordering

For those who have placed their order, did it include speccing the car with colours, interior and accessories? Or was it just an order for a build slot?
 
Several of us are in the same situation of not committing 100% until we have had a test drive , even if that delays getting a car 🤔
With limited cars and possible high demand I would be checking if the deposit is refundable and then placing an order. It’s what I did with the GRY and it’s why I’m coming up at 16 months of ownership when others still have a 6 month wait.
 
It just means everything is ready so as soon as the order book opens the order can be placed on same morning. I don’t have to go back in the dealership.
 
Nobody has ordered anything yet. It will be the same deposit everyone else has done.
Yeah. I spoke with my dealer on Friday. They took an £800 deposit and booked it against a Supra on the ordering system. Once orders open, they will move it onto a GR86. I have authorised them to make an order, so they are all set to book my slot without any further confirmations from me. Not sure this is helpful for anyone, but thought I’d share my experience!
 
it’s happening folks , press release on 4th April , cars should be arriving around July 🤞😎

For those who pre-ordered via Pete at JRT in Hull he’s currently off work but someone else will be picking up this next week 👍

It's the 4th!
 
Hope to see lots of happy people on this thread today. :)
 
Toyota UK still trolling... the tease!
EDIT: They deleted the tweet - probably because they forgot to put the prices in! But I did get a screen grab lol
Capture.webp
 
Last edited:
Wrong car for drag races.

That drum was beaten many many times with the outgoing car. Yeah you would left behind by a 320d, but who cares, there are always going to be quicker cars, at least you can genuinely enjoy it on the road, wring out the first 4 gears without losing your license, kill yourself or someone else.
 
Wrong car for drag races.

That drum was beaten many many times with the outgoing car. Yeah you would left behind by a 320d, but who cares, there are always going to be quicker cars, at least you can genuinely enjoy it on the road, wring out the first 4 gears without losing your license, kill yourself or someone else.
Drive like a Tw🤬t and someone will have you on a dashcam and be happily posting footage on BookFace and up loading it to the local Police website. Having enough power to safely have fun within the legal limits on a public road will do for me , I’ve done the over 500 and rarely got chance to use 150 of em 🤷‍♂️
 
Drive like a Tw🤬t and someone will have you on a dashcam and be happily posting footage on BookFace and up loading it to the local Police website. Having enough power to safely have fun within the legal limits on a public road will do for me , I’ve done the over 500 and rarely got chance to use 150 of em 🤷‍♂️
This is why I wish we'd get the option of Primacys! Am chopping in 12 cylinders for 4 so I can actually use all of the throttle pedal
 
This is why I wish we'd get the option of Primacys! Am chopping in 12 cylinders for 4 so I can actually use all of the throttle pedal
You don't, they aren't great. They last forever but there are better low grip tyres out there. Primacys turn to wood below 7 degrees and just let go.
 
You don't, they aren't great. They last forever but there are better low grip tyres out there. Primacys turn to wood below 7 degrees and just let go.
I second this, and when they let go its extremely sudden, which resulted with me ending up in a hedge! Swapped them out for pilot sport 4, and do not regret it one bit.
 
Back
Top