Edward-Catflap
New member
- Sep 29, 2026
- 1
- 2
Hello new member here.
I’m providing this information as per the suggestion in my forum access approval email.
I currently own a Gen 1 GR Yaris. I have a Gen 2 GR Yaris, auto with Aero Performance Pack on order.
I’ve joined as I want to track the Gen 2 and I want to learn as much as I can to get the car & myself, ready for the track.
I live in South Australia.
Thanks,
Eddy Catflap
I’m providing this information as per the suggestion in my forum access approval email.
I currently own a Gen 1 GR Yaris. I have a Gen 2 GR Yaris, auto with Aero Performance Pack on order.
I’ve joined as I want to track the Gen 2 and I want to learn as much as I can to get the car & myself, ready for the track.
I live in South Australia.
Thanks,
Eddy Catflap
