GR Yaris Nº xxx/xxx sticker

1679072754610.webp

Ended up with this, now where to stick it...
 
Any shot's of the build stickers installed? I stuck mine on the plastic trim above my head - will post a pick off my camera later. Struggling to find a spot, what are you guys doing with the spares?
 
Any shot's of the build stickers installed? I stuck mine on the plastic trim above my head - will post a pick off my camera later. Struggling to find a spot, what are you guys doing with the spares?
I'm at sea till end of May; I'll post a picture when I get back home.
With the spares we're testing different spots / locations !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Hi, do you have a template for this that you can share? What are the options to get the brushed metal domed effect?

Hi Istiban, no template, but you if you go on https://www.stickersinternational.co.uk or https://www.stickersinternational.ie for the English version, and play around with their app, input size 92 x 48 mm you get that result. I chose those dimensions as I followed philevo6's idea to stick it near the drive mode knob. Fits in snugly. Fortunately they send a lot of spares with your order so even if you mess up you can re-try to get it perfectly straight...
 
Back
Top