GR Yaris Nº xxx/xxx sticker

My number is
5395
Black circuit pack..
Where can you buy those number stickers?
 
Hi....i didnt know if the ones i did were the ones everyone was on about..🤷‍♂️:LOL:

I designed mine and ordered them from stickers international

I downloaded a GR logo then "domed brushed silver " sticker....added the text and sizes.

92x28mm

Think it was £17... but you can get 7 domed stickers on a sheet
 
I guess i could just change the build number...but its still £17 + post minimum order...i think
 
Not sure what you are all trying to buy! 🧐

If it's the gel stickers that @Philevo6 has, they are sold in packs of 7 that are all identical with the same chassis number on. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think Phil is organising a group buy here, Phil can you clarify? 🤣
 
🤣... Yeah I was just posting what I had bought and what it looked like. Its easy to do on stickers International website. But yes you get about 7 of the SAME domed stickers for £17+ vat and post.
 
Back
Top