GR Supra My first visual mod, simple but effective...

Nick

Totally Hooked
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
934
Reaction score
1,945
Location
West Midlands
IMG_4215.webp
 
πŸ‘ Was it difficult to do? πŸ€”
No, very easy really, hardest bit is getting over the fear of snapping something when removing the original light on the first door, but once done was very simple on the second as I knew what I was dealing with.
 
No, very easy really, hardest bit is getting over the fear of snapping something when removing the original light on the first door, but once done was very simple on the second as I knew what I was dealing with.
Did you take any photos whilst doing the modπŸ€”. If so would be worth posting them as other folk may be interested in doing the same πŸ‘
 
Did you take any photos whilst doing the modπŸ€”. If so would be worth posting them as other folk may be interested in doing the same πŸ‘
No, I didn't think of that, it's literally just unclipping the original light out of the door, and replacing with the new one. It was just the fear of breaking something that slowed me down initially. As long as you lever the original out from the side closest to the door hinges, it really is very easy. Then just unclip cable from the old, push into new and push back in.
 
No, I didn't think of that, it's literally just unclipping the original light out of the door, and replacing with the new one. It was just the fear of breaking something that slowed me down initially. As long as you lever the original out from the side closest to the door hinges, it really is very easy. Then just unclip cable from the old, push into new and push back in.
That’s good to know , were the original lights just plain πŸ€” Would be worth posting where you sourced them. 😎
 
That looks great, haven't modded my one for ages, the GRY has stolen that limelight :)

Do you have a link for where it can be purchased ?
 
That’s good to know , were the original lights just plain πŸ€” Would be worth posting where you sourced them. 😎
Yes, originals are plain white. I was trying to paste where I got them from in one of my comments earlier but it wouldn’t let me for some reason, I think it was the browser I was using.
 
Back
Top