Martin's current garage

Martin GR4

Obsessed member
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
266
Reaction score
282
Location
South Manchester
In addition to the GR, I'm fortunate to have a couple of other cars & a bike.

2005 Honda S2000
2019 Seat Leon Cupra ST 300 4Drive
2015 Suzuki GSX-R 750 MotoGP edition

20200317_210452.webp


IMG_20210424_092107_619.webp


20200920_124821.webp


FB_IMG_1644865698291.webp
 
Loving the s2000
The B series engines were great, the Ks are a really good development from them but the F series is in it's own class. The engine was the pinnacle of Honda car engines in my opinion.

It really is a great engine with many technologies from formula went into them. To bring this engine to such a light and nimble platform was totally bonker. Awesome Honda was doing this. 😀

BKF was why I am so tied with Honda. Love the high reving scream of the F. 😗
 
I had a go around Millbrook in an S2000 as part of a driving day and it was one of my most memorable experiences. I was doing 140mph on the high speed bowl with the top down and the VTEC screaming and not a care in the world.
 
I had a go around Millbrook in an S2000 as part of a driving day and it was one of my most memorable experiences. I was doing 140mph on the high speed bowl with the top down and the VTEC screaming and not a care in the world.

Brilliant! I have had the S just shy of 15 years and it still puts a smile on my face every time that I drive it. It has had a a number of subtle, yet tasty upgrades over the years, such as KW V3 coilovers , Tanabe medallion touring exhaust (sounds amazing), Project Mu brakes, uprated clutch & lots of other bits to cope with the snail under the bonnet :ROFLMAO:

received_10153374556317479.webp


20190429_121727.webp


FB_IMG_1645628255676.webp


Tanabe.webp
 
Back
Top