GR Supra Luke's Supra 2.0 (Ice Grey Metallic) @8SpeedSupra

Nice one, Nathan at Autoid can get some nice supra figment 18s at a decent price. 2Forge ones, worth a look too.
Intake in the b48 is a joy too btw alll the right noises if you’re into that. Bet you could get back box mod and intake for the car back price. Sound sweet
Oh that’s interesting. I did see a set of 2forge ones that I really liked recently but don’t know anyone that’s run them to recommend.

See. Now I’d like that option. But I have no idea who to approach to get the back box mod done
 
Lovely car. If I had to replace my GRY one exactly like yours would be my first choice. Love the colour. Shame it is so low to get in and out of without banging my head. I also would go for the 2L.
I definitely think the 2L is a great choice. I love it. I even managed to convince the wife it was a more sensible choice than the GR86 because it gets better MPG… well gloss over the whole tax thing though 😂

It took me awhile to get used to the super low roof. I find I keep hitting my head getting into the wife’s HRV now because I try to get in it at the wrong angle 😂
 
Oh that’s interesting. I did see a set of 2forge ones that I really liked recently but don’t know anyone that’s run them to recommend.

See. Now I’d like that option. But I have no idea who to approach to get the back box mod done
PCW or mod stock can do your exhaust.
I can give you a modstock number if you like and have contact with Nathan at Autoid if you want to talk wheels with him.
 
Back
Top