GR Yaris Just going for a little drive.

Arblist

Devoted member
Dec 6, 2021
Worcestershire
Managed to get a few days off work, going for a drive will post pics here......
IMG_20220909_223742_MP.jpg

Goffy

Absorbed member
Feb 4, 2022
Is there any sign of restrictions/policing there?
Last I heard the authorities were looking into antisocial behaviour complaints.
On my most recent visit a couple of decades ago there was one clown doing very high speed circuits on an open piped, street fightered Kawasaki ZZR1100. It could be heard clearly all the way round!

Bronson

Totally Hooked
Dec 16, 2021
Isle of Man
I went there earlier this year, there was no one about although when I passed back again in March I think there was a brand new speed camera. Speed cameras in France are truly evil; unmarked and with no forewarning (no wonder many people set them on fire!)

Funky

Devoted member
May 19, 2022
Speed cameras in France
Are they able to prosecute foreigners from fixed camera photos now?
A few years ago I set off every camera I could find between Nice and Calais on a road trip in a UK registered car. Fun fun!

• Haha
Reactions: jToy

Bronson

Totally Hooked
Dec 16, 2021
Isle of Man
Are they able to prosecute foreigners from fixed camera photos now?
A few years ago I set off every camera I could find between Nice and Calais on a road trip in a UK registered car. Fun fun!
I believe they can now but you have up to 100 days after you return home to find out. I’ve also heard the fine is unenforceable if you don’t return in the same car. They do use ANPR.

Arblist

Devoted member
Dec 6, 2021
Worcestershire
Is there any sign of restrictions/policing there?
Last I heard the authorities were looking into antisocial behaviour complaints.
On my most recent visit a couple of decades ago there was one clown doing very high speed circuits on an open piped, street fightered Kawasaki ZZR1100. It could be heard clearly all the way round!
When I got there it was completely deserted. No visible cameras, no police. The only police contact I have had so far was at a motorway services, the policeman was just interested in the car as he had not seen one before. "So ziss is the car that beat Loeb" lols 😎