Event Japfest Silverstone 10th April 2022

So let us know who has booked tickets and is joining us on the stand,

1. Brasso
2. gr-fun
3. Kinboshi
4. Lauren
5. Richard McKay
6. Chris rrgmac
7.
8.
9.
 
I think I may join, we have Nissan Cubes to view 🤣😂

67176FC3-F604-4285-A2B6-5CC8DBC18F34.webp


12597348-2597-4DC7-BA4F-573941106CE6.webp
 
For those that can, join us at Japfest and lets have plenty of GR metal on show. :cool:
 
Booked club display ticket

1. Brasso
2. gr-fun
3. Kinboshi
4. Lauren
5. Richard McKay
6. Chris rrgmac
7. TillyFTW
8. MrJ
9. CB2007
 
Hi all,

Just been in touch with CB2007 and also booked a club stand ticket so look forward to meeting you all. First time to Japfest too. Looking forward to it!

1. Brasso
2. gr-fun
3. Kinboshi
4. Lauren
5. Richard McKay
6. Chris rrgmac
7. TillyFTW
8. MrJ
9. CB2007
10. Omen
 
Great to see more signing up, be good to see if we can get more than the last visit.
 
How big can we get for Japfest '22?

25, 50 cars - would be great to have a big pitch of GR's in April. :cool:
 
Updated list.

1. Brasso
2. gr-fun
3. Kinboshi
4. Lauren
5. Richard McKay
6. Chris rrgmac
7. TillyFTW
8. MrJ
9. CB2007
10. Omen
11. MarkinStoke (TBC)
12. Wayne Oultram
13. ricky6
 
I'm considering attending this event, never been to one before, probably as I have never owned a Japanese car before :ROFLMAO:
I've looked at the link, a stupid question but do I book one driver/car ticket and then adult club entry tickets for everyone else ? Price is £28.16 a ticket ?
Thanks in advance.......
 
I'm considering attending this event, never been to one before, probably as I have never owned a Japanese car before :ROFLMAO:
I've looked at the link, a stupid question but do I book one driver/car ticket and then adult club entry tickets for everyone else ? Price is £28.16 a ticket ?
Thanks in advance.......
You book your car then 1 ticket per person
 
Can you add me to the list please, dragging the wife and kids along, I didn't realise it opens at 7am, I assume I can arrive a bit later as I'm driving down on the morning ?
 

Can you add me to the list please, dragging the wife and kids along, I didn't realise it opens at 7am, I assume I can arrive a bit later as I'm driving down on the morning ?
I think you can arrive a bit later, though you may well be queueing for a while to get in.

It opens to the public at 10am, so it's better to get there before then.
 
Back
Top