Event Japfest 2024 - 7th April 2024 - Silverstone Circuit

I'd open a ticket, no idea why you don't have the option of Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass. Assumming you've added our code prior to that page.
Please report back once you have contacted the organisers.

Possibly try another browser - it may be as simple as that.
 
I'd open a ticket, no idea why you don't have the option of Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass. Assumming you've added our code prior to that page.
Please report back once you have contacted the organisers.

Possibly try another browser - it may be as simple as that.
Just to confirm "Club Booking Password" is the JF24-215 one yes?
 
I'd open a ticket, no idea why you don't have the option of Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass. Assumming you've added our code prior to that page.
Please report back once you have contacted the organisers.

Possibly try another browser - it may be as simple as that.
Im on Safari and have just downloaded Chrome and it still doesnt show the car option for me!!
I will try again in the morning or give them a call.
 
Im on Safari and have just downloaded Chrome and it still doesnt show the car option for me!!
I will try again in the morning or give them a call.
Try clearing your browser cache. Although, having downloaded a new browser, that shouldn't be an issue in that.
 
Date: Sunday 7th April 2024
Location: Silverstone Circuit
Club code: JF24-215
Car: Any Toyota GR

Ticket details: https://events.fastcar.co.uk/japfest/club-tickets/

For those travelling from afar, or who fancy a few beers the night before, many of us will be staying at the Doubletree Hilton Milton Keynes. This isn't too far away from Silverstone, has lots of parking, is cheaper than the Silverstone hotel and has plenty of options for food and drink next door.

This hotel is popular with Japfesters, so please book early if you plan to attend.


If you would like to join us, then please add your username to the list below and remember to book your Japfest tickets as soon as the code is published.

See you in April. (y)

FAQ's (to follow)

Add your name to the thread once you have booked your display ticket we'll add you to the main list.
  1. @GR-Admin (GR Yaris) + Hotel
  2. @sbc_uk (GR86)
  3. @S18RSG (GR86) + Hotel
  4. @sim61 (GR86) + Hotel
  5. @Madcat (GR Yaris)
  6. @byebyeMX5 (GR86)
  7. @Lauren (GR Yaris) + Hotel
  8. @DogToy (GR Yaris)
is anyone else having trouble booking and not seeing an option to book the car? I only get a passenger option and no way to register the car
Ahh just seen others are having the same issue - hotel is booked at least
 
Last edited:
Same here. I bought the only option I could see - early bird club passenger ticket. This website was a nightmare last year.
 
It was working earlier, I'm sure if you open a ticket with the organiser explaining the issue they'll get it sorted. Yes it's annoying, but we have plenty of time. (y)

 
Excellent response so far, thank you all. 👏

  • Staying at the Doubletree Milton Keynes is purely optional, but a nice way to start the weekend - if you plan on joining us, book early for best prices
  • For members in Europe who fancy a road trip, you are welcome to join us and meet UK owners
  • Space on the stand is available to all GR owners, you don't need to be active on the forum to attend, but you do need to use the code JF24-215 to join us
  • Remember to share this page with other owners who may not be on the forum

I have shared this event on Roadstr also to increase awareness:

 
I have shared this event on Roadstr also to increase awareness:


View attachment 22287
Ignore the weird times. I'm posting this from Boston. Event details are shown correctly as 1000-1600 UK time.
 
Do you know what, I am in. Booked. Event and hotel. 😁👍

And in my usual 5am before coffee delerium I have probably booked the wrong thing. Could only see passenger tickets too. No car details at all. Half way in, heard that before! 😁
 
Last edited:
Booked on stand and in the hotel (GR86) - did it yesterday before the pandemonium on the ticket site.
 
Last edited:
Also booked hotel and ticket yesterday, seemingly before everything fell over.

I have a GR Yaris FYI

:D
 
Thread will be updated later.

For those who have already booked, please check your tickets and ensure you have the Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass along with any other passenger/child tickets.

Thanks @sbc_uk for promoting the event - remember to include our code JF24-215 otherwise vehicles will not be sent to our stand. (y)
 
I'm so interested, but my goodness it's a long way from Fife! I think it would end up being a five day round trip to my Dad's in Brogborough (near MK). Alas the nearest thing to a detailing kit that coffin dodger has, is a gritty chamois leather, a black plastic bucket and a bottle of fairy liquid :eek:
I am going from Ayrshire, and I might just keep it dirty for effect!
 
Thread will be updated later.

For those who have already booked, please check your tickets and ensure you have the Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass along with any other passenger/child tickets.

Thanks @sbc_uk for promoting the event - remember to include our code JF24-215 otherwise vehicles will not be sent to our stand. (y)
And now correctly booked. I might have a spare passenger ticket going if anyone needs it! :rolleyes:
 
Date: Sunday 7th April 2024
Location: Silverstone Circuit
Club code: JF24-215
Car: Any Toyota GR

Ticket details: https://events.fastcar.co.uk/japfest/club-tickets/

For those travelling from afar, or who fancy a few beers the night before, many of us will be staying at the Doubletree Hilton Milton Keynes. This isn't too far away from Silverstone, has lots of parking, is cheaper than the Silverstone hotel and has plenty of options for food and drink next door.

This hotel is popular with Japfesters, so please book early if you plan to attend.


If you would like to join us, then please add your username to the list below and remember to book your Japfest tickets as soon as the code is published.

See you in April. (y)

FAQ's (to follow)

Add your name to the thread once you have booked your display ticket we'll add you to the main list.
  1. @GR-Admin (GR Yaris) + Hotel
  2. @sbc_uk (GR86)
  3. @S18RSG (GR86) + Hotel
  4. @sim61 (GR86) + Hotel
  5. @Madcat (GR Yaris)
  6. @byebyeMX5 (GR86)
  7. @Lauren (GR Yaris) + Hotel
  8. @DogToy (GR Yaris)
Booked on stand and hotel now👍
 
Back
Top