Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Any chance you could add a photo of how they look on? Wondering why there’s a visible mark after they’ve been removed…Ha ha same for me! Love these little details on this forum! Dealer left mine on and I only spotted them when vacuuming. Kept them on for now while it still feels like a new car - will remove in a bit.
Nice. Mine is the same. They are not really stickers. The tack is almost nothing. More like static cling.
what’s caused all the marks? seatbelt fed through the strap seems to keep the buckle away from that pillar.It's supposed to look like this:
View attachment 25121
I've never used the strap in this car or the last one. I'll have to try it.what’s caused all the marks? seatbelt fed through the strap seems to keep the buckle away from that pillar.