I managed to watch a whole Grand Prix!?!!

I’ve worked in F1 for the last 25 years.
I left because the sport is not what it used to be. The costcap has ruined it and there are far too many races. Liberty have just turned it into a cash cow.

Just wish it was a gentleman’s sport again. The paddock is just full of Instagram plebs and Z listers that have absolutely no interest in the sport whatsoever. Just there for a free lunch and mingle with the people that should be there.

I don’t follow or watch it anymore. I’m very sad about that.
 
Best race of the season. Possibly the best race of the ground effect era.

Very happy for Lewis. It was an emotional finish and I'm glad to see him get a final Silverstone win for Mercedes.

Looking at it objectively, McLaren should have won. They threw it away not double stacking Piastri, then putting Lando on the wrong tyre in the final stint.
They had the fastest car today but lost the race do to a culmination of minor fumbles. This seems to be turning into a pattern.

Perez has needed to go in the bin for a while. This weekend was a shocker.
 
I was there today yesterday. Took the GRY to Silverstone, was the worst decision ever. Hours queuing with that clutch made me wish id taken my 5 series auto beamer :ROFLMAO:

Saw a Black GRY driving inside the circuit by copse tunnel entrance where all the food stands are.
 
Probably the fact of it being on 'free to air' television. I won't pay for Sky, so normally it's the highlights or nothing for me.

(or a hooky stream if I'm not doing something else)

I'll never pay for it either, especially to have that <retracted> Crofty shouting all race. I've been lucky with streams so far but was nice to have it on C4.
 
I've used a VPN with F1TV Pro for the last few years because I couldn't take anymore of Crofty.

Why they renewed the rights with Sky when they have there own platform is beyond me.
 
I have use of a family member's sky go, but i'll take any opurtunity to watch with the C4 / F1TV commentary instead. I like many of the Sky F1 pundits, mostly the ex-drivers, but Crofty and the relentless DTS style hype bullshit are just unbearable.
 
Back
Top