Hello from Norfolk

GregKNorfolk

Obsessed member
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
126
Reaction score
408
Location
Norfolk, UK
Hi all,

I've just registered to this forum and thought I'd introduced myself. I'm Greg, moved recently to Norfolk from the Midlands and I'm looking forward to being back in a small, light and nimble 4-pot car.

I have a GR86 on order, Saphire Blue manual, currently off the boat and at the depot in Derbyshire. Can't be long... :P

Cheers,
Greg
 
Thanks! So looking forward to get into it.

How are you finding yours?
It's fantastic, I'm thoroughly enjoying it (had for eight months now - albeit only 2k miles).

I visit Norfolk quite a bit as I've got relatives there, so I'll give you a wave if I see you in your GR!
 
Hi all,

I've just registered to this forum and thought I'd introduced myself. I'm Greg, moved recently to Norfolk from the Midlands and I'm looking forward to being back in a small, light and nimble 4-pot car.

I have a GR86 on order, Saphire Blue manual, currently off the boat and at the depot in Derbyshire. Can't be long... :p

Cheers,
Greg
 
Hi Greg, I have a sapphire blue manual in build and I’m based in Suffolk so I may see you around at some point, should arrive in October.
 
Hi all,

I've just registered to this forum and thought I'd introduced myself. I'm Greg, moved recently to Norfolk from the Midlands and I'm looking forward to being back in a small, light and nimble 4-pot car.

I have a GR86 on order, Saphire Blue manual, currently off the boat and at the depot in Derbyshire. Can't be long... :p

Cheers,
Greg
Hey Greg

Mine might be with yours!! Same status.

I have an Ice Silver MT on order. Can't wait 😎

Cheers

SBC
 
Hi Greg, I have a sapphire blue manual in build and I’m based in Suffolk so I may see you around at some point, should arrive in October.
Hi,
Biased, but I approve of the spec haha. I definitely plan to drive it around!
 
Back
Top