GR Yaris (Gen 2) Hello from Argentina! My GRY arrives next week… already planning the first mod!

Pica

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone! My name is Jose, I’m from Argentina, and this is my GR Yaris. These photos were taken at the dealership, and I’ll be taking delivery next week.

The first modification I’d like to make is an aftermarket exhaust (this version doesn’t have a gasoline particulate filter). I’ve been looking at HKS and Milltek, but I haven’t been able to find any suppliers that ship to Argentina.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!

Best regards,
Jose

GR Pica3.webp


GR Pica2.webp


GR Pica.webp
 
Nice!

If you're going to have to pay to import one anyway, everything I've ever heard or read says that any of the HKS options will be miles better than the Milltek. I don't think I've heard anything negative about the Super Turbo at all.
 
Yes, I know that; I don't mind paying for shipping and import taxes, but I can't find anyone to ship it to me.
It's good to know that about HKS and Milltek.
 
Back
Top